- Partner Raina Rose Tagle will discuss successful approaches to establish and guide effective enterprise risk management (ERM) programs within higher education institutions.
- Laura Fries of Baker Tilly Executive Search discusses strategies to help small business better attract and retain talent in today’s competitive market.
- Baker Tilly principal and firmwide Latin American services desk leader Jeff Jorge has joined the US-Mexico Chamber of Commerce’s new Detroit chapter as a founding board member.
- Baker Tilly partner is one of an exclusive group of 25 business leaders honored by the Washington Business Journal.
- Baker Tilly announces the strategic addition of the forensic, litigation and valuation services (FLVS) consulting team of Mesirow Financial, a Chicago-based, diversified financial services firm founded in 1937. The addition of this highly accomplished team will further establish Baker Tilly’s national consulting practice, increase the profile and breadth of our FLVS offerings, and support the Exceptional Client Service we provide our FLVS clients.
- Previous Next