- Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is proud to welcome Dave Evans as director of affordable housing for the firm’s Northeast region.
- The success of Baker Tilly’s GROW (Growth and Retention of Women) program is featured in Twin Cities Business. Minneapolis partners Karen Angell and Rachel Polson share their perspectives on the importance of the program and how it has been successful in the firm’s Minneapolis office and firmwide.
- Partner Laurie Horvath is mentioned in the Detroit Free Press as an advisor to James Robertson who’s inspiring story of walking 21 miles to work gained national attention and an outpouring of donations.
- Partner Jeff Krull discusses HIPAA risk assessments in Health IT Security. Within this article, Krull emphasizes the importance of going through a comprehensive risk assessment and recommends taking the time to make necessary changes. Read more to understand why running through a checklist leaves a lot to be overlooked.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC is pleased to announce that it served as the financial advisor to Long Island Compost in the February 27 sale of its consumer packaging division to Scotts Miracle-Gro Co. (Scotts), the world’s largest marketer of branded consumer lawn and garden products, based in Marysville, Ohio.
- Previous Next