- Accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) today announced that Partner Monica Modi Dalwadi was elected to join the board of directors of the National Kidney Foundation (NKF) serving the National Capital Area starting on July 1, 2014.
- Baker Tilly announced as one of Deltek’s 2014 Premier GovCon Consulting Partners.
- Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) today announced that Scott Stringer has joined the firm’s Chicago office as director of the business investigative services and litigation support practice.
- Baker Tilly uncovered several issues facing insurers during educational sessions presented at the recent 2014 Insurance Accounting & Systems Association (IASA) Educational Conference and Business Show. Key among these issues was the implementation of Big Data, Statement of Statutory Accounting Principles (SSAP) No. 101 and Service Organization Controls (SOC) reporting.
- Baker Tilly has been named a 2014 Top Workplace in Minnesota by the Star Tribune. This is the fifth year in a row the firm has been recognized as a Top Workplace by the publication.
- Previous Next