- Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is pleased to announce that Susannah Baney, a member of Baker Tilly’s state and local government practice, has been selected to the Government Accounting Standards Board’s (GASB) Practice Fellow Program.
- Baker Tilly Search & Staffing, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP, announced today it has been named one of Inavero’s 2015 Best of Staffing® Talent Award winners.
- With four months into the U.S. federal government’s current fiscal year, industry specialists at a recent government contracting business breakfast, hosted by Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) and the Washington Business Journal, shared a collective theme for success in 2015: “comply to compete.”
- As president of the World Meeting of Families—Philadelphia 2015 (WMoF) organization, Baker Tilly’s Bob Ciaruffoli personifies that spirit, leading the WMoF organization with Passion and Stewardship, two of Baker Tilly’s core values.
- With nearly 58% of financial services organizations having between five and fifteen critical vendor relationships and increased focus on vendor controls by regulatory bodies, vendor management is becoming a challenge for banking, insurance and asset management companies.
- Previous Next