- Partner Laurie Horvath is mentioned in the Detroit Free Press as an advisor to James Robertson who’s inspiring story of walking 21 miles to work gained national attention and an outpouring of donations.
- Partner Jeff Krull discusses HIPAA risk assessments in Health IT Security. Within this article, Krull emphasizes the importance of going through a comprehensive risk assessment and recommends taking the time to make necessary changes. Read more to understand why running through a checklist leaves a lot to be overlooked.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC is pleased to announce that it served as the financial advisor to Long Island Compost in the February 27 sale of its consumer packaging division to Scotts Miracle-Gro Co. (Scotts), the world’s largest marketer of branded consumer lawn and garden products, based in Marysville, Ohio.
- Nationally recognized accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is expanding its services to consumer lenders, including mortgage servicers, with the addition of new partner, Brian Lane, CPA, CISA.
- Corporate governance and cybersecurity threats were found to be the greatest focus areas in the insurance industry within the next two years in a poll during Baker Tilly's recent educational webinar, 2015 hot topics in NAIC risk-focused examinations.
- Previous Next