- Baker Tilly is proud to be named one of Chicago’s largest privately held companies by Crain’s Chicago Business. The firm showed the fourth greatest increase in revenue from 2013 to 2014. (Subscription required.)
- An economic impact study conducted by Baker Tilly finds that Pennsylvania’s State System of Higher Education produces nearly $11 in economic impact for every $1 invested and plays a key role in stimulating county economies.
- Read this Computerworld article to see how Baker Tilly has leveraged data analytics to identify trends, inform actions, and deliver improved gender diversity. (Registration required.)
- Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is proud to welcome Dave Evans as director of affordable housing for the firm’s Northeast region.
- The success of Baker Tilly’s GROW (Growth and Retention of Women) program is featured in Twin Cities Business. Minneapolis partners Karen Angell and Rachel Polson share their perspectives on the importance of the program and how it has been successful in the firm’s Minneapolis office and firmwide.
- Previous Next