- Yaccarino possesses more than 20 years of experience aiding shareholder disputes through business valuations.
- The Society of Financial Examiners (SOFE) awarded James Morris with the Founder’s Award on July 15, 2015.
- Baker Tilly research indicates that four out of five businesses in the United States are not ready for succession. Key challenges faced by family business owners include being ready for transition or market sale and ensuring that the business has the financial capacity to support both retirement and the next generation.
- Baker Tilly Partner Julius Green, CPA, was elected president of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants at its Annual Business Meeting on June 22, 2015. He is the first African-American president in its 118-year history.
- Fitzgerald brings 35 years of federal government audit and advisory experience to one of the nation’s largest contractor advisory practices.
- Previous Next