- As president of the Institute of Internal Auditors’ Northern Virginia chapter, Colleen Lewis will work to further the organization’s mission to provide education, certification, guidance and industry standards for auditors worldwide.
- With more than ten years of experience providing assurance and tax services to companies in the real estate industry, Colleen Wevodau brings additional skills that will benefit the organization as they move forward with future opportunities.
- With more than 30 years of experience working in healthcare, Janice Ahlstrom will work closely with healthcare industry clients.
- Baker Tilly Capital matched industry and financial buyers to the seller with a shared vision of continuing to accomplish the growth goals of the company.
- Business and technology executives consider digital HR an important priority, but only 9% are fully ready for the HR Cloud technology shift. Baker Tilly’s Ann Blakely and Jeffrey Haynes outline five strategic do’s and don’ts as companies plot their move to HCM Cloud.
- Previous Next