- As Baker Tilly’s newly appointed CEO, Alan Whitman discusses his focus on building Baker Tilly for the future and how he plans to manage for continued growth.
- Baker Tilly tax partner Scott Barnard has been named East Region Tax Leader. He will provide strategic direction to ensure Baker Tilly’s tax service offerings address regulatory and market needs.
- With more than 27 years of experience, industry specialist David Ferris will work closely with the firm’s state and local government clients.
- Baker Tilly’s International Tax Leader Jim Alajbegu sheds light on how US multinational enterprises can prepare for new country-by-country reporting regulations that require enhanced documentation and disclosure of intercompany transactions regarding their foreign affiliates.
- As president of the Institute of Internal Auditors’ Northern Virginia chapter, Colleen Lewis will work to further the organization’s mission to provide education, certification, guidance and industry standards for auditors worldwide.
- Previous Next