- Global Development Partners has delivered turnkey international market entry support to companies and non-profits in multiple industry sectors and foreign markets, helping companies reach double and triple-digit annual growth rates and operational expansion in more than 20 foreign markets with special emphasis in the Americas. The combination of Baker Tilly and Global Development Partners will drive value for clients and further augment Baker Tilly’s international service offerings.
- Baker Tilly has been named one of the Top Workplaces in Minnesota for the sixth year in a row by the Star Tribune, an accomplishment unmatched by other accounting firms in the Twin Cities.
- Alan Whitman, Baker Tilly’s CEO-elect and executive sponsor of the firm’s GROW initiative discusses the importance of developing cultural initiatives that focus on gender and diversity and inclusion.
- Acquisition will grow Baker Tilly influence in healthcare and not-for-profit space. Firm will retain office in downtown Detroit, reaffirming commitment to serving clients in the city as well as regionally.
- Accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) has named seven new partners, effective June 1, 2015.
- Previous Next