- Yaccarino possesses more than 20 years of experience aiding shareholder disputes through business valuations.
- Baker Tilly-New Jersey Chamber of Commerce Spring 2015 Economic Outlook Survey showed one in three business executives polled see the state's high cost of living, including its taxes, as the biggest obstacle to a "full-blown" economic recovery in New Jersey. Baker Tilly Partner Bob Fodera is quoted.
- The Society of Financial Examiners (SOFE) awarded James Morris with the Founder’s Award on July 15, 2015.
- Baker Tilly research indicates that four out of five businesses in the United States are not ready for succession. Key challenges faced by family business owners include being ready for transition or market sale and ensuring that the business has the financial capacity to support both retirement and the next generation.
- Baker Tilly Partner Julius Green, CPA, was elected president of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants at its Annual Business Meeting on June 22, 2015. He is the first African-American president in its 118-year history.
- Previous Next