- Alan Whitman discusses what he hopes to accomplish in his first year as CEO of Baker Tilly.
- Baker Tilly CEO-Elect Alan Whitman spoke with Accounting Today about attracting and retaining talented people at the firm and providing them with the tools they need to reach their fullest potential.
- With more than 20 years of experience working in state and local tax (SALT), Gary Peric will be responsible for expanding and overseeing the SALT practice in Baker Tilly’s national tax services group.
- Baker Tilly has announced the relocation of its current Southfield, Mich., office to a new and modern space in the 2000 Town Center Building, also in Southfield.
- Baker Tilly was recently recognized for its ongoing commitment to Hofstra University. Since 1999, Baker Tilly has awarded Baker Tilly/William J. Holtz and Paul Rubenstein Memorial Endowed Scholarships to two Hofstra accounting students every academic year.
- Previous Next