- A skilled and accomplished human resources leader, Mussman will steward the firm’s career value proposition, innovate and enhance the firm’s position as an employer-of-choice in the professional services industry.
- Higgins brings more than 20 years of diverse transaction and advisory experience, including mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, financings and other advisory assignments.
- Steve Boese's HR Technology: A review of a session led by Baker Tilly team members Ann Blakely and Jim Fox at Oracle Open World in September, including an interesting perspective on the innovative idea that the talent acquisition “message” could help shape a company’s talent acquisition strategy.
- Kimberly Ginn and Liisa Warden were recently honored by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Greater Washington Society of CPAs as 2015 Women to Watch Awards recipients.
- Executive Managing Partner Ed Offterdinger was recognized for leading Baker Tilly’s nationally recognized consulting practice, chairing the firm’s strategic growth team and serving on the firm’s management and compensation committees.
- Previous Next