- Laura Fries of Baker Tilly Executive Search discusses generational trends in executive compensation as well as ideas that organizations could implement to ensure a smooth leadership transition.
- Barbara Schaefer McDuffie, managing director of business development for the firm’s D.C. office, has been named a NAIOP Research Foundation Governor.
- Baker Tilly assisted United Bank in securing access to New Market Tax Credit dollars to create a $12M loan pool designed to encourage small business growth and economic development across Alabama and the Florida Panhandle.
- Monica Modi Dalwadi, partner in the firm’s Tysons Corner, Virginia office, recently was honored by SmartCEO magazine as one of the 2015 Brava! Award winners, honoring female business leaders for their motivation, success and contribution to the community.
- We are pleased to announce the addition of Lynette Stolarzyk as principal and Midwest area international tax leader. In this role, Stolarzyk will be responsible for providing clients throughout the Midwest with tax planning specific to their international business opportunities.
- Previous Next