- Christen joins a global coalition of regulators, investors, companies, standard setters, the accounting profession and non-governmental organizations that share the goal of promoting value creation as the next step in the evolution of corporate reporting.
- Baker Tilly's New York Regional Managing Partner Barry Garfield discusses how Baker Tilly’s recent mergers strengthen the firm’s presence throughout the Northeast region and sets Baker Tilly apart from the competition. (Subscription required.)
- AICPA Chairman Christen addresses organization’s Conference on Current SEC and PCAOB Developments, discusses challenges and opportunities facing profession.
- Barbara Schaefer McDuffie, managing director of business development for the firm’s D.C. office, has been appointed to the NAIOP Research Foundation’s Board of Trustees.
- A poll conducted by Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) indicates that more than 30% of insurance organizations struggle to comply with regulations that appropriately safeguard confidential and/or personally identifiable information (PII).
- Previous Next