- Accounting Today has named Baker Tilly CEO Tim Christen to its 2015 list of the Top 100 Most Influential People in tax and accounting, a group that features thought leaders and change agents shaping the future of the profession.
- Relationship brings clients new levels of automation, control oversight and visibility to segregation of duties (SoD) program management
- The Coalition for Government Procurement welcomes Jeff Clayton, Principal at Baker Tilly to chair the Coalition’s new Pricing and Regulatory Compliance Oversight Committee (the PRCO).
- Partner Rachel Polson recently had a chance to talk with the Star Tribune about Baker Tilly’s GROW program and the importance of female leaders in accounting firms.
- Baker Tilly has been named to the INSIDE Public Accounting Top 100 Firms list, rising four spots to No. 13 from its 2014 ranking.
- Previous Next