- Baker Tilly is pleased to sponsor the Big Brothers Big Sisters (BBBS) of Berks County, Pa. Jason Claudfelter Invitational to honor former committee chair, board treasurer, and Baker Tilly Partner, Jason Claudfelter, who passed away in December 2014.
- Laura Fries of Baker Tilly Executive Search discusses generational trends in executive compensation as well as ideas that organizations could implement to ensure a smooth leadership transition.
- Barbara Schaefer McDuffie, managing director of business development for the firm’s D.C. office, has been named a NAIOP Research Foundation Governor.
- Baker Tilly assisted United Bank in securing access to New Market Tax Credit dollars to create a $12M loan pool designed to encourage small business growth and economic development across Alabama and the Florida Panhandle.
- Monica Modi Dalwadi, partner in the firm’s Tysons Corner, Virginia office, recently was honored by SmartCEO magazine as one of the 2015 Brava! Award winners, honoring female business leaders for their motivation, success and contribution to the community.
- Previous Next