- AICPA Chairman Christen addresses organization’s Conference on Current SEC and PCAOB Developments, discusses challenges and opportunities facing profession.
- Barbara Schaefer McDuffie, managing director of business development for the firm’s D.C. office, has been appointed to the NAIOP Research Foundation’s Board of Trustees.
- A poll conducted by Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) indicates that more than 30% of insurance organizations struggle to comply with regulations that appropriately safeguard confidential and/or personally identifiable information (PII).
- A skilled and accomplished human resources leader, Mussman will steward the firm’s career value proposition, innovate and enhance the firm’s position as an employer-of-choice in the professional services industry.
- Higgins brings more than 20 years of diverse transaction and advisory experience, including mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, financings and other advisory assignments.
- Previous Next