- Baker Tilly has been named one of the Best Companies to Work for in New York State for 2016.
- Best’s Review, a monthly insurance news magazine published by A.M. Best Company, just released rankings of the top audit and actuarial firms in the US. Within the Top Audit and Actuarial Firms lists compiled by A.M. Best, Baker Tilly ranked 6th in the Top Health Audit Firms category and 10th in the Top Property and Casualty Audit Firms category.
- Tax Partner Dwayne Holt was recently elected to the executive committee and board of the District of Columbia Building Industry Association DCBIA as treasurer.
- Christen joins a global coalition of regulators, investors, companies, standard setters, the accounting profession and non-governmental organizations that share the goal of promoting value creation as the next step in the evolution of corporate reporting.
- Baker Tilly's New York Regional Managing Partner Barry Garfield discusses how Baker Tilly’s recent mergers strengthen the firm’s presence throughout the Northeast region and sets Baker Tilly apart from the competition. (Subscription required.)
- Previous Next