- Tim will be recognized by the Advisory Board as the recipient of the 2017 Hall of Fame Award for the significant contributions he has made to the accounting profession. He will receive the award at the 2017 Winning is Everything conference January 18-20 in Las Vegas, Nevada. “I’m honored to be joining such an esteemed group of past recipients,” Christen said. “To be recognized by my peers is especially humbling and gratifying.”
- Partner Julius Green is being honored for his outstanding 30-year career in public accounting and for the leadership and guidance he provides as one of the accounting industry’s leading voices on diversity.
- Baker Tilly healthcare practice benchmarking resource designed to help healthcare organizations better manage the accelerating evolution to value-based care
- The firm’s Growth and Retention of Women program releases its 2015 annual report
- Spring 2016 edition of CPA2b: A Baker Tilly staff accountant shares his internship experience at the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board.
- Previous Next