- Partner Scott Ebert comments on market saturation for craft brewing in Minneapolis.
- Baker Tilly is pleased to sponsor the Big Brothers Big Sisters (BBBS) of Berks County, Pa. Jason Claudfelter Invitational to honor former committee chair, board treasurer, and Baker Tilly Partner, Jason Claudfelter, who passed away in December 2014.
- Laura Fries of Baker Tilly Executive Search discusses generational trends in executive compensation as well as ideas that organizations could implement to ensure a smooth leadership transition.
- Barbara Schaefer McDuffie, managing director of business development for the firm’s D.C. office, has been named a NAIOP Research Foundation Governor.
- Baker Tilly assisted United Bank in securing access to New Market Tax Credit dollars to create a $12M loan pool designed to encourage small business growth and economic development across Alabama and the Florida Panhandle.
- Previous Next