- In an interview with M&A magazine, Baker Tilly Principal and Latin American Services Desk Leader Jeff Jorge discusses Latin American opportunities for U.S. private equity investors.
- Dan O’Connor has more than 16 years of tax compliance and consulting experience in public accounting, with a focus in federal taxation.
- Michael Somich brings more than 40 years of internal audit and risk management experience to the firm’s higher education and healthcare advisory practices.
- July 14 was Baker Tilly’s first Stewardship Day – a firmwide day of community service focused on volunteering with hunger relief organizations. A total of 1,340 Baker Tilly professionals participated in Stewardship Day, giving more than 7,000 hours of their time to the cause of food insecurity.
- As Baker Tilly’s newly appointed CEO, Alan Whitman discusses his focus on building Baker Tilly for the future and how he plans to manage for continued growth.
- Previous Next