- Baker Tilly’s Ken Hugendubler weighs in on a FASB rule change seeking to iron out asymmetrical treatment of long-duration contracts and hedges in this Risk.net article. (subscription required for full article)
- Manufacturers benefit from unique in-depth planning, implementation and tailored business solutions that help anticipate and leverage macro-level changes in policy, trade and taxation.
- Jeff Jorge will be a keynote speaker at the Original Equipment Suppliers’ (OESA) Sales Executive Council meeting on February 23, 2017.
- Anderson brings 15 years of commercial services specialization to the firm’s Long Island office.
- Baker Tilly has been named one of the country’s Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services by consultancy Great Place to Work and Fortune. The designation is the gold standard in workplace recognition and is a special achievement determined by responses and opinions employees provide in a comprehensive, anonymous survey. Winning organizations stood apart from their peers on questions assessing professional development, ability of firm leadership, employee benefits and community involvement. As a whole, 89 percent of Baker Tilly employees say it is a great workplace.
- Previous Next