- Baker Tilly was recently recognized for its ongoing commitment to Hofstra University. Since 1999, Baker Tilly has awarded Baker Tilly/William J. Holtz and Paul Rubenstein Memorial Endowed Scholarships to two Hofstra accounting students every academic year.
- Randy Staggers has more than 25 years of experience in enterprise risk management, business transformation and change management, shared services, technology, and procurement administration.
- Baker Tilly Partner and current PICPA President Julius Green recently received an award for distinguished performance in management from Widener University’s School of Business Administration.
- Baker Tilly is honored to be recognized as a 2016 LearningElite organization by the publisher of Chief Learning Officer magazine. In its recognition, the 2016 LearningElite judges cited Baker Tilly’s “…innovative approach to developing the individual as a whole – technical as well as non-technical.” “At Baker Tilly we are committed to providing a learning and development program that suits each individual—based on career stage, professional goals and what each team member needs to achieve his or her objectives,” Executive Director of Learning and Development Diane Kelly said. Baker Tilly Chief Human Resources Officer Karleen Mussman added, “We are proud of our leadership, team member engagement and commitment to development that helped make this award possible.”
- Partner Harold Deiters will serve as president-elect of the NYSSCPA for a one year term, after which he will be installed as the president and will serve until May 31, 2018.
- Previous Next