- Barbara Schaefer McDuffie, managing director of business development, was recently elected to the board of directors of Tysons Partnership, a dynamic association of engaged citizen and business organizations who work with local government personnel to develop and enhance the Tysons, Virginia community.
- Partner Raina Rose Tagle will discuss successful approaches to establish and guide effective enterprise risk management (ERM) programs within higher education institutions.
- Laura Fries of Baker Tilly Executive Search discusses strategies to help small business better attract and retain talent in today’s competitive market.
- Baker Tilly principal and firmwide Latin American services desk leader Jeff Jorge has joined the US-Mexico Chamber of Commerce’s new Detroit chapter as a founding board member.
- Baker Tilly partner is one of an exclusive group of 25 business leaders honored by the Washington Business Journal.
- Previous Next