- Baker Tilly is a member firm of Baker Tilly International, which has been named the winner of the prestigious Network of the Year Award at The Accountant & International Accounting Bulletin (IAB) awards for 2016. The IAB Network of the Year award is given to firms that consistently deliver high quality professional services. It is awarded to networks that demonstrate the execution of profitable growth strategies and excel in a number of key strategic and operational areas.
- Laura Fries, managing director and executive vice president of Baker Tilly Executive Search, LLC, was honored for professional achievement with Derham Hall High School’s 2016 Carondelet Award.
- Tim Kosiek, Partner in the firm’s financial services practice, was recently recognized by the Minnesota Society of CPAs for nearly a decade of service to Cristo Rey Jesuit High School.
- Jeff Gendreau was recognized as a distinguished accounting graduate for his leadership in the accounting industry and at Baker Tilly.
- John Niehoff was selected as one of 20 exceptional business alumni honored on October 13.
- Previous Next