- Government contractor advisory services practice releases benchmarking resource for best practices to help mitigate risk and boost profitability.
- In this article in The Business Journals, Laura Fries, managing director and executive vice president of Baker Tilly’s executive search practice discusses how companies can leverage innovative office design to attract and retain employees.
- In this Area Development article, Baker Tilly's Lynette Stolarzyk and Jeff Jorge outline how companies considering the launch of U.S. operations can take advantage of this time of significant opportunity, regardless of what changes may occur with U.S. federal policy.
- Partner and Asset Management Practice Leader Christine Fenske has been named Baker Tilly’s metropolitan New York managing partner.
- Baker Tilly Principal and Leader for the Center for the Return of Manufacturing Jeff Jorge outlines how the expected evolution of U.S. tax and trade policy requires manufacturers to be mindful of associated opportunities and challenges.
- Previous Next