- Baker Tilly Capital matched industry and financial buyers to the seller with a shared vision of continuing to accomplish the growth goals of the company.
- Business and technology executives consider digital HR an important priority, but only 9% are fully ready for the HR Cloud technology shift. Baker Tilly’s Ann Blakely and Jeffrey Haynes outline five strategic do’s and don’ts as companies plot their move to HCM Cloud.
- CEOs are looking to HR leaders to become strategic partners in creating the right talent strategy to support overall business success. In a blog post for Oracle HCM, Baker Tilly’s Jeffrey Haynes outlines how analytics allow HR to get in front of trends and add tremendous value.
- Thought leaders in their areas of specialization, Baker Tilly marketers work to enrich and enable the mission of the Association for Accounting Marketing.
- The value and heirs of Prince’s estate are still unknown, but Baker Tilly’s Mark Bakko sheds some light on the potential tax bill.
- Previous Next