- Baker Tilly Principal and Leader for the Center for the Return of Manufacturing Jeff Jorge outlines how the expected evolution of U.S. tax and trade policy requires manufacturers to be mindful of associated opportunities and challenges.
- Chris Fenske was recognized for continued excellence and innovation professionally and in the Waukesha County community by the Women and Girls Fund of Waukesha County.
- Jeff Jorge addressed the concerns of the automotive industry focusing on rising trade pressures as a direct result of the shifting sociopolitical landscape.
- David Gregory and Mike Patti will offer perspectives from both the provider and the payer, discussing changes, challenges and opportunities present in the value-based care movement.
- A Baker Tilly poll indicates only half of companies give information security training programs high priority and establish sufficient cybersecurity training programs within their organizations.
- Previous Next