- This is the second year in a row Han will fulfill the role of treasurer
- Baker Tilly and its employees demonstrate their commitment to helping women overcome homelessness
- Partner Tim Kosiek discusses how bank boards have shifted their focus from enterprise risk management to cybersecurity risk.
- Baker Tilly’s recent poll regarding preparedness for ASC 606 accounting processes and internal controls changes was highlighted in this Accounting Today article describing the slow adoption of the new standard.
- A Baker Tilly poll indicates nearly 70 percent of financial services institutions will need to significantly increase their efforts to meet September 1, 2018 compliance deadlines for the finalized New York Department of Financial Services cybersecurity regulation.
- Previous Next