- John Niehoff was selected as one of 20 exceptional business alumni honored on October 13.
- Baker Tilly Principal and GROW (Growth and Retention of Women) Committee Chair Kim Herlitzka provides her insights on actionable steps businesses can take to elevate women to major leadership roles.
- Partner and Michigan Manufacturing and Distribution Practice Leader Patrick Killeen has been named Baker Tilly’s Michigan office managing partner.
- Laurie Horvath has been named to the MICPA board of directors for a three-year term.
- Baker Tilly Partner Bob Fodera discusses how the New Jersey Legislature’s recent vote to phase out the state’s estate tax can impact both business owners and smaller, individual estates.
- Previous Next