- Baker Tilly’s International Tax Leader Jim Alajbegu sheds light on how US multinational enterprises can prepare for new country-by-country reporting regulations that require enhanced documentation and disclosure of intercompany transactions regarding their foreign affiliates.
- As president of the Institute of Internal Auditors’ Northern Virginia chapter, Colleen Lewis will work to further the organization’s mission to provide education, certification, guidance and industry standards for auditors worldwide.
- With more than ten years of experience providing assurance and tax services to companies in the real estate industry, Colleen Wevodau brings additional skills that will benefit the organization as they move forward with future opportunities.
- With more than 30 years of experience working in healthcare, Janice Ahlstrom will work closely with healthcare industry clients.
- Baker Tilly Capital matched industry and financial buyers to the seller with a shared vision of continuing to accomplish the growth goals of the company.
- Previous Next