- Michael Somich brings more than 40 years of internal audit and risk management experience to the firm’s higher education and healthcare advisory practices.
- July 14 was Baker Tilly’s first Stewardship Day – a firmwide day of community service focused on volunteering with hunger relief organizations. A total of 1,340 Baker Tilly professionals participated in Stewardship Day, giving more than 7,000 hours of their time to the cause of food insecurity.
- As Baker Tilly’s newly appointed CEO, Alan Whitman discusses his focus on building Baker Tilly for the future and how he plans to manage for continued growth.
- Baker Tilly tax partner Scott Barnard has been named East Region Tax Leader. He will provide strategic direction to ensure Baker Tilly’s tax service offerings address regulatory and market needs.
- With more than 27 years of experience, industry specialist David Ferris will work closely with the firm’s state and local government clients.
- Previous Next