- This is the second year in a row that Baker Tilly and Harold Deiters have been honored.
- Principal Jeff Jorge outlines the issues for U.S.-based and foreign owned middle market manufacturing companies as they consider growth strategies to maximize benefits and mitigate risks under the current administration.
- This is the eighth year Baker Tilly has sponsored this annual fundraiser.
- Baker Tilly Chairman and CEO Alan Whitman shares his perspective on a number of topics including Baker Tilly’s differentiators in the market, trends and innovation in the profession and the firm’s commitment to diversity and community engagement.
- On August 2, 2017, team members at Baker Tilly will participate in the firm’s second Stewardship Day – an entire workday dedicated to community service, giving and education. Stewardship is a core value at Baker Tilly and we believe in making a difference for our clients, our people and our communities. Firm offices will collectively volunteer thousands of hours at a variety of organizations that represent causes close to our team members and their communities.
- Previous Next