- Tim Kosiek, Partner in the firm’s financial services practice, was recently recognized by the Minnesota Society of CPAs for nearly a decade of service to Cristo Rey Jesuit High School.
- Jeff Gendreau was recognized as a distinguished accounting graduate for his leadership in the accounting industry and at Baker Tilly.
- John Niehoff was selected as one of 20 exceptional business alumni honored on October 13.
- Baker Tilly Principal and GROW (Growth and Retention of Women) Committee Chair Kim Herlitzka provides her insights on actionable steps businesses can take to elevate women to major leadership roles.
- Partner and Michigan Manufacturing and Distribution Practice Leader Patrick Killeen has been named Baker Tilly’s Michigan office managing partner.
- Previous Next