- Poll indicates 76 percent of banking and lending institutions are using a Bank Secrecy Act / anti-money laundering (BSA / AML) validation model, yet less than half of organizations have been asked to have a validation completed.
- Senior Tax Manager Gregory Kastner offered an overview of the rules for sourcing state income, the related filing and apportionment rules and other state tax issues relevant to private fund managers. (Subscription required.)
- Baker Tilly Adds New Director Nicole Szczepanek to Tax Practice in Chicago
- Partner Don Bernards weighs in on the state of naturally-occurring affordable housing (NOAH) in Minnesota.
- Carpenter will provide leadership, management and strategic direction for the practice as well as oversee the development and expansion of client services.
- Previous Next