- Audit Partner Kevin Schalk was named to the Milwaukee Business Journal’s “40 Under 40” list for 2017.
- Baker Tilly is pleased to announce that the firm has expanded its transaction services capabilities with Baker Tilly Capital’s strategic addition of Wright Johnson’s EB-5 consulting practice. Wright Johnson is recognized as one of the most successful providers of comprehensive consulting services for EB-5, also known as the Immigrant Investor Program. EB-5 gives investors an opportunity to rapidly obtain a green card in exchange for making qualifying, job-creating investments in the United States.
- A poll conducted by Baker Tilly indicates that 60 percent of banking institutions specify vendor management as the area in need of the most improvement within its compliance management program.
- Chief Human Resources Officer Karleen Mussman shares her insights on Baker Tilly's values-centered employee engagement initiatives.
- Laura Fries of Baker Tilly Executive Search provides tips on how to effectively network during the holiday season.
- Previous Next