- A flash poll from a recent Baker Tilly webinar indicates qualified business income deductions are the greatest challenge faced from the passage of tax reform.
- Betanabhatla has more than a decade of experience in the energy industry in grid operations, electricity markets, renewable energy, distributed energy resources and energy finance.
- D.C. Metro Area Managing Partner Todd Stokes shares business advice, how he’s tackling current challenges and how he recharges outside of work.
- Colin Walsh and Ben Scott outline the most relevant tax reform changes for entrepreneurs in this blog post.
- Valente has more than a decade of accounting experience, focusing on tax for public and private commercial companies in the manufacturing, distribution and consumer industries.
- Previous Next