- Partner and Michigan Manufacturing and Distribution Practice Leader Patrick Killeen has been named Baker Tilly’s Michigan office managing partner.
- Laurie Horvath has been named to the MICPA board of directors for a three-year term.
- Baker Tilly was named a Best Place to Work in Pennsylvania by the Best Places to Work in PA 2016 survey and recognition program.
- Baker Tilly Partner Bob Fodera discusses how the New Jersey Legislature’s recent vote to phase out the state’s estate tax can impact both business owners and smaller, individual estates.
- Baker Tilly received Corp! Magazine’s Salute to Diversity Award for clearly defining and monitoring diversity success and demonstrating how diversity efforts add value.
- Previous Next