- Corporate director forum will feature Baker Tilly CEO Alan Whitman discussing best practices for effective CEO transitions
- Duffus is one of nine practitioners in the U.S. and Canada appointed to the committee.
- Alex Walther and Matthew O'Leary were each recently honored by the American Institute of CPAs with the Standing Ovation Award for professional achievement in the field of forensic accounting and business valuation.
- Managing Partner Christine Anderson discusses the critical role mentorship has played for her personally and in creating an environment at Baker Tilly where women feel comfortable to raise their hands and achieve success on their own terms.
- Baker Tilly is a member firm of Baker Tilly International, which has been named the winner of the prestigious Network of the Year Award at The Accountant & International Accounting Bulletin (IAB) awards for 2016. The IAB Network of the Year award is given to firms that consistently deliver high quality professional services. It is awarded to networks that demonstrate the execution of profitable growth strategies and excel in a number of key strategic and operational areas.
- Previous Next