- A poll conducted by Baker Tilly indicates that more than 71 percent of banks find compliance with regulations the most challenging topic for their organizations today.
- Baker Tilly’s Frank Walker gives Bisnow a strategic guide to the M&A process—from common M&A objectives to important factors to consider when evaluating whether a company is ready to go to market.
- Minneapolis Office Managing Partner Jeff DeYoung shares how giving back to the community is good for business.
- Colleen Lewis and Colleen Wevodau were recently honored by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Greater Washington Society of CPAs as 2016 Women to Watch Awards recipients.
- Corporate director forum will feature Baker Tilly CEO Alan Whitman discussing best practices for effective CEO transitions
- Previous Next