- Anderson brings 15 years of commercial services specialization to the firm’s Long Island office.
- Baker Tilly has been named one of the country’s Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services by consultancy Great Place to Work and Fortune. The designation is the gold standard in workplace recognition and is a special achievement determined by responses and opinions employees provide in a comprehensive, anonymous survey. Winning organizations stood apart from their peers on questions assessing professional development, ability of firm leadership, employee benefits and community involvement. As a whole, 89 percent of Baker Tilly employees say it is a great workplace.
- This article in the Business Journals discusses how Baker Tilly approaches the critical issue of advancing women leaders.
- Baker Tilly Search & Staffing received satisfaction scores of 9 or 10 out of 10 from 82.6 percent of their placed job candidates — significantly higher than the industry’s average of 47 percent.
- Executive Managing Partner Ed Offterdinger shares how specialists on Baker Tilly's cross-disciplinary consulting team tap into deep industry knowledge and broad experience to bring insight and guidance to clients. Read the article on page 54.
- Previous Next