- David Gregory and Mike Patti will offer perspectives from both the provider and the payer, discussing changes, challenges and opportunities present in the value-based care movement.
- A Baker Tilly poll indicates only half of companies give information security training programs high priority and establish sufficient cybersecurity training programs within their organizations.
- This is the fourth consecutive year the firm has been recognized with this award.
- The award celebrates 40 of the Greater Lehigh Valley’s most accomplished young professionals who have been making headlines in their field and share a commitment to business growth, professional excellence and the local community.
- Horvath leads the not-for-profit practice in Baker Tilly’s Southfield office and has more than 20 years of experience providing auditing, accounting and consulting services.
- Previous Next