- Tax Partner Mark Bakko comments on the estimated amount of Prince’s estate value that could be claimed by taxes.
- Allen Smith has been named vice chair of the Information Technology Alliance, an independent membership association comprised of leading mid-market technology professionals, consultants and product and service providers.
- Audit Partner Kevin Schalk was named to the Milwaukee Business Journal’s “40 Under 40” list for 2017.
- Baker Tilly is pleased to announce that the firm has expanded its transaction services capabilities with Baker Tilly Capital’s strategic addition of Wright Johnson’s EB-5 consulting practice. Wright Johnson is recognized as one of the most successful providers of comprehensive consulting services for EB-5, also known as the Immigrant Investor Program. EB-5 gives investors an opportunity to rapidly obtain a green card in exchange for making qualifying, job-creating investments in the United States.
- A poll conducted by Baker Tilly indicates that 60 percent of banking institutions specify vendor management as the area in need of the most improvement within its compliance management program.
- Previous Next