- Jeff Jorge, Baker Tilly Principal, International Services Practice Leader and U.S.-Mexico Chamber of Commerce binational board member, offers a positive opinion on NAFTA negotiations.
- Jack Williams discusses how Georgia Power ensured construction on its Plant Vogtle nuclear expansion, the nation’s lone nuclear project, would continue after a contractor’s bankruptcy.
- Download the new app to your smart phone and mobile devices to receive the latest global tax news and comprehensive tax guides. Available on both IOS and Android, the free application allows users to keep up-to-date with the latest tax news through weekly insight articles from International Tax Review and TP Week on key tax matters, as well as access comprehensive tax guides covering 150 countries.
- Russell Sommers explains how cybersecurity, especially with the recent release of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners Insurance Data Security Model Law, is not just an IT concern.
- The Baker Tilly Capital team identified and sourced a lending solution that provided a long-term, fixed rate loan for the new facility.
- Previous Next