- In this Area Development article, Baker Tilly's Lynette Stolarzyk and Jeff Jorge outline how companies considering the launch of U.S. operations can take advantage of this time of significant opportunity, regardless of what changes may occur with U.S. federal policy.
- Partner and Asset Management Practice Leader Christine Fenske has been named Baker Tilly’s metropolitan New York managing partner.
- Baker Tilly Principal and Leader for the Center for the Return of Manufacturing Jeff Jorge outlines how the expected evolution of U.S. tax and trade policy requires manufacturers to be mindful of associated opportunities and challenges.
- Chris Fenske was recognized for continued excellence and innovation professionally and in the Waukesha County community by the Women and Girls Fund of Waukesha County.
- Jeff Jorge addressed the concerns of the automotive industry focusing on rising trade pressures as a direct result of the shifting sociopolitical landscape.
- Previous Next