- The investment banking firms appearing on the Philadelphia Business Journal’s list were ranked by the number of local investment bankers.
- In this HR Gazette post, Baker Tilly Chief Human Resources Officer Karleen Mussman identifies considerations for young job seekers when determining whether or not a firm’s culture is a “good fit”.
- The program prepares participants from underrepresented board populations for leadership roles on not-for-profit boards and committees.
- Laura Fries of Baker Tilly Executive Search provides tips on how to effectively network and search for a new opportunity during the holiday season.
- Baker Tilly’s Jonathan Zeigler and Matthew Johnson discuss FASB’s new revenue recognition standard, ASC 606: Revenue from Contracts with Customers, and its implications on insurance organizations.
- Previous Next