Building your career with an accounting and advisory firm may be one of the best ways to prepare for any number of rewarding career paths. At Baker Tilly, we give you in-depth exposure to the “inner workings” of businesses, insights from accomplished professionals working alongside you each day, and an appreciation for delivering world-class client service—all of which contribute to an experience that is prized in the global economy.
Internships in Accounting & Consulting
As an intern with Baker Tilly you will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in a technical training and development program designed to give you the tools needed to immediately contribute to client engagements
- Experience, through on-the-job training and real, meaningful work engagements, how your academic experience translates to the professional environment
- Learn directly from experienced staff and partners with specialized experience and technical knowledge across numerous industries and services
- Work directly with a variety of privately held and publicly traded clients across all stages of development – from start-ups and family-run businesses to multinational corporations
- Demonstrate your performance, drive, and potential to join Baker Tilly full-time
Spend a Day and Externship programs
We design our Spend a Day and Externship programs for sophomores and juniors to experience the culture of a thriving accounting and advisory firm. We give you the opportunity to:
- Learn about diverse career paths available in an accounting and advisory firm
- Discover ways we help our clients grow
- Engage in team-building activities
- Network with associates of all levels
- Find opportunities to jumpstart your career
Join us on campus to learn more!