Building your career with an accounting and advisory firm may be one of the best ways to prepare for any number of rewarding career paths. At Baker Tilly, we give you in-depth exposure to the “inner workings” of businesses, insights from accomplished professionals working alongside you each day, and an appreciation for delivering world-class client service—all of which contribute to an experience that is prized in the global economy.
Become part of an organization that only realizes its potential by helping you realize yours.
Put your classroom training into action with real-life work experience:
- Hands-on client work with growing levels of responsibility
- Exposure to industry and service-area specialties
- Ongoing coaching and mentoring
- Networking opportunities
- Office camaraderie, social activities, and fun
Learn about opportunities to join our internship program by connecting with your career placement office or one of our recruiters.
Spend a Day and Externship programs
We design our Spend a Day and Externship programs for sophomores and juniors to experience the culture of a thriving accounting and advisory firm. We give you the opportunity to:
- Learn about diverse career paths available in an accounting and advisory firm
- Discover ways we help our clients grow
- Engage in team-building activities
- Network with associates of all levels
- Find opportunities to jumpstart your career