Baker Tilly has recently become more involved in the Baker Tilly International Secondment program. A secondment gives staff of Baker Tilly affiliates the opportunity to work from another office for a set amount of time, typically 3 or 6 months.
There are set guidelines and qualifications to participate in this unique program. Staff are immersed in client engagements and given real work assignments to complete for the affiliated company. The goal of the program is to be able to share your knowledge with your home office upon returning and to better understand the regulations and challenges each independent firm faces.
Baker Tilly staff has traveled to many different affiliate offices:
- Irina traveled to Baker Tilly UK for 3 months
- Brian worked for 6 months at Dr. Arietti e Associati in Italy
- Andromeda spent 3 months at Baker Tilly Mexico
- Josh is currently working for Baker Tilly UK
Affiliated Baker Tilly staff has been welcomed to our offices:
- Andrew, from Baker Tilly UK, worked in our Chicago office on our Manufacturing/Distribution team in 2009
- Susanne traveled from Baker Tilly Deutschland to work for our Milwaukee office in 2006
Why join Baker Tilly? >