Baker Tilly has helped many organizations – public and private companies as well as governmental and not-for-profit entities – create or fine tune their internal audit processes and approach to identify and address risk, strengthen operations, improve internal controls and drive superior performance.
At Baker Tilly, we work closely with you to provide internal audit services that best fit your needs. We can provide you with a fully-outsourced solution, team with your current internal audit staff in a co-sourced model, or provide you with project-specific assistance.
Our internal audit solutions emphasize risk assessment and are grounded in industry-accepted standards such as the Institute of Internal Auditors International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing. Baker Tilly’s internal audit professionals hold the top credentials in their areas of specialization: CIA (Certified Internal Auditor), CPA (Certified Public Accountant), CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor), CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), and CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner).
Benefits of our Internal Audit solutions include:
- Highly trained team, ready to assist with any size project
- Flexibility to work with your organization and staff in a variety of service delivery models
- Extensive experience working with external auditors to help craft the most efficient solution for your organization
- Deep industry knowledge including manufacturing and distribution, retail, dealerships, financial services, real estate, higher education, not-for-profit, service, consumer packaged goods, insurance and more
- Predefined tools, templates and methodology, easily customized to your specific needs
- Agility and expertise to work on regional, national, or international projects
Contact our management consulting team >