- Help assist your financial services institution in assuring it is in compliance with the NY DFS cybersecurity regulations by downloading this complimentary readiness checklist.
- In the utility of the future, accurate accounting information will support your utility’s strategy related to rate recovery, workforce development, financial reporting and business process automation.
- A utility company upgrading legacy systems should follow a structured approach during its enterprise resource planning procurement process to ensure current and future operational needs are met.
- An electric utility’s strategy should include its approach to sustainability. SASB standards encourage uniform reporting for sustainability strategy and current and future spending.
- Extensive new disclosures are needed under the changes made to the requirements for short-duration contracts accounting.