- Christine Fenske, managing partner at Baker Tilly, offers insight into what keeps her clients up at night. Fenske says that cybersecurity is an important consideration right now for managers, alongside fee structure and compliance. Registration required to view content on Asset TV.
- Baker Tilly’s Todd Stokes interviewed on premier business radio webcast about his journey to success in the accounting industry
- The New Markets Tax Credit program, or NMTC, attracts investment for real estate projects, community facilities, and operating businesses. This video provides a basic overview of the NMTC program and projects that are particularly attractive for investment.
- Baker Tilly Director Pat Fitzgerald leads a Q&A podcast with Section 809 Panel Chair Deidre Lee.
- Baker Tilly partnered with Bisnow, a leading commercial real estate news source, to produce exclusive interviews that provide behind-the-scenes perspectives from leading real estate developers, entrepreneurs and industry giants.