- Baker Tilly’s tax-exempt organization professionals provide insight into the numerous direct changes to tax-exempt entity taxation during this webinar.
- Baker Tilly is pleased to provide comments to the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB) regarding the recently issued proposed infrastructure standards for electric utilities.
- Baker Tilly comments tot he Financial Accounting Standards Board on Topic 958 proposed changes to accounting guidance for contributions received and made.
- Baker Tilly provides comment on the proposed ASU for Consolidation (Topic 810), Targeted Improvements to Related Party Guidance for Variable Interest Entities, issued by the FASB.
- We are pleased to provide comment to the PCAOB regarding the recently issued proposed auditing standard related to auditing estimates, including fair value measurements, and the related proposed amendments to auditing standards related to the auditor’s use of the work of specialists.