- Baker Tilly performed business continuity risk assessment and business impact analysis, which resulted in recommendations for remediating critical failure points that could cause extensive operational delays and fines.
- Baker Tilly evaluated business continuity risks and impacts, drafted recovery strategies and developed a business continuity and disaster recovery plan, leading to the identification and remediation of multiple safety issues at one of the company's locations.
- Baker Tilly conducted a business continuity risk assessment, impact analysis and strategy identification exercise, which helped the organization to develop a business continuity plan, improve processes for coordinating with third parties and identify key applications for business continuity coverage.
- Baker Tilly worked with the organization to develop a business continuity plan and execute business continuity training, so that the company could manage business interruptions in a controlled and structured manner with minimal interruptions to business operations.
- Baker Tilly completed Phase 1 of the revenue recognition assessment for an enterprise software company, provides project-based software in the government contracting and services industries.
- Previous Next