- Ed Gersek, Inc. determined it was the right time to put two of its quarries and real estate assets up for sale to local buyers, and chose Baker Tilly Capital as its investment bank to facilitate the transactions.
- A global risk, insurance and advisory firm going through a merger, faced with the need to align their overall business growth strategy with their HR service processes and capabilities.
- Yanfeng Automotive Interiors is the global leader in automotive interiors. After a divestiture from its parent company, YFAI needed HR systems to support operations in Asia, Europe & North America.
- Baker Tilly used its knowledge of key guidelines within the banking industry to not only creating a business continuity plan that met regulatory compliance requirements but also prepare documentation outlining how the financial institution was meeting applicable guidance.
- Baker Tilly's evaluation of the business continuity management program against FFIEC guidelines provided the organization with assurance of their compliance with guidelines, as well as value added insights to enhance business continuity documentation.
- Previous Next