- City of Stoughton enlists the help of Baker Tilly outsourced accounting services to avoid gap in daily accounting tasks, support staff and aid in Finance Director transition.
- A large generation and distribution utility receives internal audit and optimal industry practice recommendations from Baker Tilly.
- See how Baker Tilly Capital helped Green Card Fund fully subscribe their National Center for Law Enforcement project in Washington D.C., which required $25 million in EB-5 investments.
- A nationally recognized specialty veterinary hospital approached Baker Tilly Capital seeking to recapitalize the business to accomplish its strategic objectives.
- General Machine Products Co., Inc., a premier worldwide manufacturer of special cable placement tools and equipment, was sold to Klein Tools.
- Previous Next