- Baker Tilly evaluated the process for developing new graduate programs, benchmarked the process against practices at other institutions, interviewed senior leadership, and identified revenue and cost variables for the university.
- Baker Tilly identified opportunities to improve Title IX administration, policies and procedures, and provided documentation enabling the university to respond to the external inquiry.
- The university and IT received the results of our analysis to help them better understand the risks of potential exposure or loss of university data and impacts to system availability.
- Baker Tilly conducted a compliance infrastructure assessment that resulted in concrete and practical recommendations for enhancing and monitoring compliance-related activities, filling gaps and providing increased visibility to the board and senior leaders.
- Baker Tilly Capital's deep experience in project finance helped secure more than $18M in credit and incentive programs.
- Previous Next