- Dealing with contradictions between the inventory floor count and its books, a seafood distributor enlists Baker Tilly to evaluate the inventory process.
- Needing to expand its production facility to meet customer demand, a food manufacturer received $6M in incentives to help finance the project.
- A Midwestern electric utility values newly acquired transmission assets and receives regulatory approval of a tariff.
- A power plant majority owner and operator evaluates cost allocation methodology alternatives to ensure transparency and fairness for the minority owner.
- Modern business intelligence solution provides project analytics to track project health, leverage structured and unstructured data and improve financial operations
- Previous Next