- A Western public utility updates its FERC Open Access Transmission Tariff after Baker Tilly performs revenue requirement analysis and develops pro forma tariff schedules for transmission service.
- Baker Tilly helps leading retailer realize optimal levels of customer focus and sales effectiveness as a result of segmentation project.
- An international manufacturer of lifting and rigging products in Texas successfully secured funding to finance the cost of a new facility, creating 50 additional jobs.
- A U.S. based manufacturer of progressive and innovative dispensing, serving and point-of-use equipment for food service operators, needed to update its aging system in order to gather key metrics and fulfill customer demands to customize products.
- An 85 year old company that designs, engineers, prototypes, and manufactures retail fixture, display and signage programs for top national brand marketers and chain retailers, was operating multiple ERP systems due to acquisitions over the past 10 years. They needed new systems to close data gaps and improve future processes and utilization.
- Previous Next