- See how Baker Tilly Capital helped Green Card Fund fully subscribe their National Center for Law Enforcement project in Washington D.C., which required $25 million in EB-5 investments.
- A nationally recognized specialty veterinary hospital approached Baker Tilly Capital seeking to recapitalize the business to accomplish its strategic objectives.
- General Machine Products Co., Inc., a premier worldwide manufacturer of special cable placement tools and equipment, was sold to Klein Tools.
- Baker Tilly and the Village of Sauk City have worked together for more than 35 years. Most recently, the outsourced accounting services team was brought on to assist the village with a variety of financial services.
- A large statewide wholesale energy and water utility provider receives industry benchmarking information and future state improvement roadmap through an information technology assessment.
- Previous Next