- A U.S. based manufacturer of progressive and innovative dispensing, serving and point-of-use equipment for food service operators, needed to update its aging system in order to gather key metrics and fulfill customer demands to customize products.
- An 85 year old company that designs, engineers, prototypes, and manufactures retail fixture, display and signage programs for top national brand marketers and chain retailers, was operating multiple ERP systems due to acquisitions over the past 10 years. They needed new systems to close data gaps and improve future processes and utilization.
- A world leader in the manufacture of highly engineered springs, specialty fasteners, machined parts and other precision components, was in need of new and additional software due to business acquisitions, to increase process efficiency and standardization.
- A large wastewater utility district improves its compliance with procurement processes and affirmative action requirements through a Baker Tilly internal audit and business process review.
- One of the world's largest global construction and development companies needed to optimize their current Oracle HCM Cloud platform to eliminate inefficiencies and allow for advancements.
- Previous Next