- Baker Tilly delivered comprehensive documentation of the client’s financial procedures, identified potential risks, and provided recommendations based on their current resources and technology systems capabilities.
- The utility business is a prime area for implementation of scorecard metrics due to the availability of data for many key performance indicators and the ability to drive performance improvements through incremental changes in operations.
- Rodney Young, President and CEO of Delta Dental of Minnesota, describes how Baker Tilly has been an important resource to him and his senior management team.
- An investment adviser with limited in-house resources to address complex audit and tax issues. The CFO and executive team needed an experienced accounting firm to assist them in these areas.
- In addition to improved human resources processes, the client feels that there is less risk exposure in this area now due to Baker Tilly's recommendations from the internal audit process.
- Previous Next