- A medical device company (Company) was in need of a Sarbanes-Oxley audit in a short time-frame due to their prior Big 4 auditor’s inability to deliver the audit on time.
- A publicly-held manufacturer of corrosion-inhibiting packaging materials with resources across 30 countries needed assistance with auditing their North American operations, as well as managing the work of the 30 international auditors.
- Baker Tilly has provided financial modeling services for complex transactions in support of executive decision making at universities across the country.
- Baker Tilly successfully provided support and advisory services in a negotiated restructuring of a credit facility for Fontarome Chemical, Inc.
- Colleges identify over $600,000 in potential cost savings through resource optimization.
- Previous Next