- A large non-for-profit organization recognized the needs to redesign and better communicate its IT system change management policies and procedures. Management expressed concern about a lack of consistency in following policies and procedure as well as IT change requests that were properly approved, prioritized, documented, and tested by the information systems department.
- A staff member at a not-for-profit organization was suspected of fraudulently spending Federal and private funding for personal gain.
- The board of trustees of a large organization expressed concern to management about whether the board was receiving information about their highest risk areas. The organization desired to objectively assess its most significant risks and ensure that risk mitigation plans were in place to address them.
- A large not-for-profit organization was undertaking major construction projects, including extensive renovations, the addition of a new building, and the expansion of its research institute. The organization wanted to ensure that it had a clear picture of risks associated with undertaking large-scale construction projects and sought an independent audit firm to review the internal controls applied to these projects.
- Baker Tilly Capital served as the exclusive financial advisor to Sentry Equipment Corp. on its acquisition of Waters Equipment, a division of Neptune Chemical Pump Company, Inc.
- Previous Next